If you really want to establish yourself in a sought-after suburb ticking all of the boxes here in the northern suburbs of Darwin, look no further than Nightcliff. Located just 10km from the Darwin CBD, Nightcliff is a popular suburb for renters and buyers alike. Renting is a great option if you’re looking to save a deposit for a home, or if you’re only staying in Darwin for a short or uncertain amount of time and Nightcliff is a suburb many tenants seek to rent in.
So why is it so popular and what makes it an ideal suburb for renting in Darwin? Here are a few really fabulous characteristics that make Nightcliff ideal:
• It’s right near the beach: Although you can’t swim in the water here in Darwin, the beaches here really are something. Nightcliff boasts a beautiful oceanfront with rugged cliffs and colours that you’ll only find in the Northern Territory!
• The esplanade is a haven of activity: Nightcliff Esplanade is great for walking, cycling, exercising your dog and even rollerblading, and there are play areas along the walk, making it ideal for families with young children! There are also barbeque facilities and of course, the weekend food vans!
• There is a fantastic public pool with probably the best location in Australia: The Nightcliff Pool is right on the waterfront, providing an amazing vista for your early morning swim!
• You’re right near the Nightcliff Markets: Held every Sunday from 6am until 2pm, here you can buy fresh produce and browse the many food and craft stalls.
• Schools and shopping centres are nearby: Nightcliff has a number of primary and middle schools, and there is also a Woolworths shopping centre within the suburb.
• You have an amazing choice of housing: From small apartments, through to executive-style duplexes and homes, Nightcliff is a suburb with a plethora of housing built from the 1970’s until now.
By renting in Nightcliff, you’re also within 15 minutes’ drive of the city and Darwin Airport, so you really cannot go wrong! To find out more about the current rental properties available in Nightcliff, feel free to give our team at Ray White Bayside real estate a call now on 08 8986 7131.