It only feels like yesterday when the team here at Ray White Bayside real estate were popping the champagne and enjoying our fabulous Christmas Party at Pee Wee’s on the Point, but we really are into February now. If you want to do something special for your other half this Valentine’s Day, then here are some of our recommendations:
• Do Valentine’s at DoubleTree: Only $60 for a four-course meal (you read right) for Valentine’s Day! Bookings are absolutely essential given this incredible price. The event will be held from 6pm utnil 10pm on Sunday 14th February at the Poolside Restaurant at DoubleTree by Hilton, and you’ll receive a glass of sparkling upon arrival! Call 8943 3600 to reserve your table!
• Book a Table at the Hilton: Valentine’s Day is really special at the Hilton Darwin, and this year you and your partner can enjoy a wonderful three-course meal at Mitchell’s Grill inside the Hilton Darwin for $90 per person. You will receive a glass of sparkling on arrival here as well, and you will need to book your table by calling 8982 4155. The event will run from 6pm until 10pm on Sunday 14th February.
• Choose Lunch or Dinner at SKYCITY: The various restaurants are getting their piece of the love action, with an array of packages to suit every taste! Check out the fabulous options for Valentine’s Day dining right here: https://www.skycitydarwin.com.au/offers/restaurants-bars/valentines-day/
• Board Darwin Harbour Cruises for Dinner on the Sea: Only $99 per adult and includes a three hour harbour cruise, gourmet four-course dinner, glass of sparkling wine and a chance to win amazing door prizes! For more information and to book visit: http://www.waterfront.nt.gov.au/2011/02/celebrate-this-valentine%E2%80%99s-day-at-the-darwin-waterfront%E2%80%A6/
• Enjoy a three-course platter for two at Curve: Located at the Darwin Waterfront, Curve is offering a three-course share platter for two for just $99! Bookings are essential, so call 8982 9709 and check out the information at: http://www.waterfront.nt.gov.au/2011/02/celebrate-this-valentine%E2%80%99s-day-at-the-darwin-waterfront%E2%80%A6/