Modern Family Living On Peaceful Acreage
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Treat your family to spacious modern living on this lush 2 Hectares property with expansive manicured lawn, conveniently located less than 10 minutes to all major amenities in Palmerston town centre.
- - Huge central open-plan living/dining area opens to enormous covered verandah
- - Verandah overlooks expansive manicured lawn that flows to lush bush land
- - Stylish modern kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and dishwasher
- - Immaculate main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- - King-sized master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and large ensuite
- - Built-in robes to generous second, third and fourth bedrooms
- - Split-system air conditioning and stainless steel ceiling fans to living area
- - Premium gloss floor tiles throughout are ideal for low-maintenance family living
- - Internal laundry with triple built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access
- - Double carport, plus extra off-street parking on huge two-way circular driveway
Seize this opportunity to secure a home among the gum trees that combines all the convenience of as-new modern living with expansive family-friendly living on a lush acreage.
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining area that opens through to the enormous covered side verandah that flows onto the expansive manicured lawn with lush bush land outlook.
The modern kitchen adjoins the living/dining area and is stylishly presented in black and white with breakfast bar, pantry and dishwasher.
The king-sized master bedroom is privately located off the living/dining area and features a large walk-in robe through to the immaculate modern ensuite with corner rain-head shower.
A hallway off the opposing side of the living/dining area connects to the main bathroom and three additional bedrooms. There is a shower over bath and separate toilet to the well-presented main bathroom, and built-in robes to the second, third and fourth bedrooms.
There is split-system air conditioning, stainless steel ceiling fans to living area, breezy glass louvre windows, and premium gloss floor tiles throughout.
The internal laundry features a triple built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access, and the double carport joins extra off-street parking on the huge two-way circular driveway.
Area Under Title: 2 Hectares
Council Rates: $1,118 Per Annum (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Year Built: 2007
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.