Quality single-level family living on huge leafy block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get your start in this quality single-level home that's set on a huge block in a lush garden setting, ideally located close to schools, shops, Royal Darwin Hospital and Charles Darwin University.
- - Generous open-plan living/dining room captures bright garden outlook
- - Neat and tidy kitchen with shelving unit and freestanding electric stove
- - Well-presented main bathroom with shower over bath and partitioned toilet
- - Updated built-in robes to all three generous bedrooms, all with floor tiles
- - Covered front patio offers alfresco entertaining overlooking tidy front garden
- - Huge fenced backyard with large lawn and established shade trees
- - Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- - Well-equipped internal laundry with built-in storage and outdoor access
- - Garden shed in large backyard adds convenience with additional storage
- - Double carport plus extra off-street parking for several cars on large driveway
This quality single-level home is ideal for the first-home buyer or young family seeking plenty of room for an active outdoor lifestyle with space to extend (STCA).
Enter via the covered front patio and into the open-plan living/dining room that showcases bright views of the private, leafy backyard.
The neat and tidy kitchen is off the living/dining room and features a shelving unit with glass doors plus freestanding electric stove.
A short hallway off the living/dining room connects to the generous master and second bedrooms, plus the well-presented main bathroom with shower over bath and partitioned toilet for extra privacy.
The third bedroom is off the living/dining room to suit use a home office or guest room, and all three bedrooms feature updated built-in robes.
The enormous fenced backyard features a large lawn, established shade trees and garden shed, and there is built-in storage and outdoor access to the well-equipped internal laundry.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout for stress-free family living, and the double carport joins additional off-street parking on the large front driveway with space for your boat, trailer or caravan.
This quality home will be snapped up quickly. Organise your inspection today while it lasts.
Area Under Title: 817 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1571 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1980
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.