Entertainer's Dream Home Moments To The City
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This superbly presented modern family home is ideal for the enthusiastic entertainer with spacious upstairs bar and expansive covered patio perfect for year-round parties. It is located in a prime position on the edge of Darwin CBD, walking distance to a golf course, Botanic Gardens and Mindil Beach.
- - Spacious downstairs living/dining room opens to paved patio in fenced backyard
- - Large wrap-around kitchen features high breakfast bar and induction cooktop
- - Immaculate downstairs bathroom with corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- - Large second living upstairs with wet bar opens to generous entertainer's balcony
- - Upstairs bathroom features shower over bath and built-in linen cupboard
- - Generous master bedroom at end of hall with built-in robe and ensuite
- - Built-in robes to good-sized second and third bedrooms
- - Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- - Huge triple carport doubles as enormous covered entertainer's patio
- - Under-stair internal storage plus large garden shed add convenience
There's plenty of room to move in this spacious three-bedroom home that features spacious upstairs and downstairs living areas to suit your growing family.
Enter into a dedicated reception foyer that flows through to the spacious open-plan downstairs living/dining room and large adjoining kitchen with high breakfast bar, stainless steel built-in oven, triple pantry and induction cooktop.
Also downstairs is an immaculately presented bathroom with corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
A staircase with under-stair storage in the entry foyer connects to the large upstairs second living area with wet bar and access to the generous entertainer's balcony.
A hallway off the second living area connects to the upstairs bathroom with shower over bath, and the three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes.
The king-sized master bedroom is privately located at the end of the hall and features a generous ensuite.
Outside, a paved patio flows to the triple carport that doubles as a huge covered entertainer's patio in the fenced backyard with lawn.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and a garden shed adds convenience.
You won't find better this close to the city. Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Area under Title: 479 Square Metres
Whittles Body Corporate: $1175.00 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates $1700 Per Annum (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 1998
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.