Ground-Floor Apartment Features Large Corner Courtyard
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
First-home buyers, downsizers and investors will all love this corner ground floor apartment that features a large wrap-around fenced courtyard for sunny alfresco living. It is conveniently located opposite Rosebery shops, and close to parks and school.
- - Spacious open-plan living/dining area with stylish geometric floor tiles
- - Good-sized kitchen with breakfast bar and freestanding electric oven
- - Floor-to-ceiling tiles and shower over large corner bath to main bathroom
- - Carpeted master bedroom with built-in robe opens to secure front verandah
- - Second bedroom also carpeted and with built-in robe opens to courtyard
- - Large fenced rear courtyard features covered verandah and established garden
- - Freestanding clothesline and side gate access also to rear courtyard
- - ceiling fans also to living/dining area
- - External laundry on front verandah that also features security screens
- - Parking for one car in complex
This solid ground-floor apartment is well presented throughout and features fresh contemporary interiors opening to a bright fenced courtyard.
Enter via the front verandah that features security screens for your peace of mind, and into the open-plan living/dining area where geometric floor tiles provide a stylish canvas for your modern interior design.
The well-presented kitchen is at rear and features a long breakfast bar and freestanding electric oven, and the living/dining area opens through a covered verandah in the rear courtyard.
The fenced courtyard also features a freestanding clothesline, plus side-gate access, lawn area, and gardens with plenty of opportunity to exercise your green thumb.
The two generous bedrooms and modern main bathroom are all located off the main living/dining area.
The main bathroom is well presented with floor-to-ceiling tiles and shower over large corner bath; the carpeted master bedroom with built-in robe opens to the secure front verandah; and the second bedrooms also carpeted and with built-in robe opens into the rear courtyard.
The external laundry is set on the front verandah, and parking is for one car in the well-maintained tropical complex.
Whether you're looking for an affordable first home, ground-floor retirement residence, or low-maintenance investment property, this excellent apartment fits the bill.
Area Under Title: 184 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Medium Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,707 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate: Privately Managed
Year Built: 1996
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.