Luxury Family Living In Stunning Renovated Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
This superb four-bedroom home has undergone a complete renovation and is now ready and waiting to accommodate your family with absolutely no more to spend. It features elegant upstairs living with three generous bedrooms and a large entertainer's balcony, and the self-contained downstairs fourth bedroom and second bathroom is ideal for the older teen or independent house guest. You'll also love this prime location that's moments to shops and cafes, and just minutes to the city.
- Large open-plan living/dining area with Boral engineered spotted gum flooring
- Renovated kitchen features brand-new s/steel appliances and soft-close cabinetry
- Enormous entertainer's balcony with plumbing ready for your new alfresco kitchen
- New built-in robes and spotted gum floors to three generous upstairs bedrooms
- Five-star main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and frame-less glass shower
- Huge self-contained fourth bedroom downstairs with study nook and plentiful storage
- Renovated downstairs bathroom, plus separate laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Key less entry; security screens to louvre windows; new ceiling fans throughout
- In-ground saltwater pool and spa on large block, plus under-house entertainer's patio
- Covered parking for three cars, plus extra off-street parking with remote gate access
This impressive home is also freshly painted throughout and no detail has been overlooked with premium appointments throughout including new sculpted timber ceiling fans and stunning Boral engineered spotted gum flooring to the first floor.
Enter into the downstairs reception foyer with an internal staircase up to the open-plan living/dining area with premium chef's kitchen.
The living/dining area flows onto the enormous front balcony that features an external staircase and has plumbing in place for an alfresco kitchen.
A hallway off the main living/dining area connects to three generous bedrooms - all with new built-in robes and immaculate spotted gum flooring - and the renovated main bathroom that is beautifully presented with a frameless glass shower and built-in storage.
Downstairs, the huge self-contained fourth bedroom is tiled and features split-system air conditioning and ample built-in storage including a walk-in robe. The downstairs bathroom has also been fully renovated and joins a separate laundry.
A large covered entertainer's area adjoins the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool and spa, and the lush established gardens and lawn are reticulated for easy year-round care.
The roof has also been freshly painted for rust protection, and there is undercover parking for three cars plus extra off-street parking for several more vehicles with remote gate access.
Area Under Title: 956 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Darwin Council Rates: $2,600 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1984
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.