Contemporary tropical living in grand family residence
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Lush tropical garden views are on show from every vantage point of this five-star family home that's ideally set on a large corner block walking distance to Nightcliff shops and markets, and moments to Nightcliff Beach and your choice of quality schools.
- - Striking split-level living/dining room opens to bright front and rear balconies
- - Designer galley-style kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- - Main bathroom upstairs features huge corner shower over bath and double vanity
- - King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with double shower
- - Second and third bedrooms open into a common room to suit a children's play area
- - Fourth and fifth bedroom downstairs share second bathroom and central kitchenette
- - Built-in shelving and workspace off common kitchenette to suit home office
- - Large entertainer's verandah steps down to huge in-ground pool in spacious backyard
- - Well-equipped laundry, plus external storeroom and large separate shed/workshop
- - Split-system air conditioning throughout; over-sized carport accommodates three cars
This modern masterpiece impresses from every angle with chic contemporary interiors opening to elegant alfresco entertaining shrouded in lush tropical gardens, and all the space your growing family needs to thrive with independent downstairs living.
Enter via the front balcony and into the split-level living/dining room where a soaring pitched ceiling joins polished timber floors and garden-view glass louvre windows to create a luxurious contemporary living environment.
The dining area opens onto the lush corner balcony, and the galley-style kitchen off the living area features five-star quality with thick stone bench tops, premium cabinetry, gas cooking, high-end stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, and a servery window onto the entertainer's balcony.
A hallway off the living area connects to the three upstairs bedrooms and main bathroom with large corner shower over bath and double vanity.
The king-sized master bedroom features a walk-in robe luxury modern ensuite with double shower, and the second and third bedrooms open into a large common room with built-in storage to suit a children's play space or large home office.
Downstairs, the fourth and fifth bedrooms are ideally set up for dual occupancy with a shared bathroom and kitchenette with built-in shelving and double workspace.
The huge downstairs verandah steps down to the large in-ground pool, and a large shed/workshop and separate external storeroom add convenience.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, a well-equipped external laundry, and parking for three cars in the over-sized triple carport.
See this spectacular home in person to truly appreciate its size, setting and quality. Organise an inspection today while it lasts.
Area Under Title: 1040 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $2,421 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1992
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.