Stylish family home set on massive tropical block
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large family home is set on an enormous block with extensive tropical gardens and rear park access to suit the active family. It is conveniently located opposite Casuarina Senior College, easy walking distance to Moil Primary School, five minutes to Charles Darwin University, and six minutes to Casuarina Square and Darwin Air-port.
- - Immaculate polished timber floor to open-plan living/dining area
- - Living/dining area opens to large covered entertainer's balcony
- - Stylish kitchen with gas cooking and s/steel appliances
- - Modern upstairs bathroom with frameless glass shower over bath
- - Walk-in robe to enormous master bed; built-in robe to second bed
- - Third and fourth bedrooms off downstairs living area
- - Full second bathroom downstairs plus internal laundry
- - Huge corner covered verandah in enormous backyard
- - In-ground spa plus established lime, passionfruit, apple-guava and paw paw trees
- - Split-system air conditioning throughout; double carport and additional backyard entry for your very own boat or caravan.
With two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs, investors note the potential for an easy dual occupancy conversion, or owner/occupiers enjoy the extra space your growing family craves.
Enter via an external staircase and into the spacious open-plan upstairs living/dining area where polished timber flooring creates immediate wow factor.
The living/dining area opens to an enormous covered balcony through bi-fold doors, and the stylish modern kitchen will delight the home chef with gas cooking, ample bench and cupboard space, and quality stainless steel appliances.
A short hallway off the living/dining area connects to the master and second bedrooms and modern bathroom with frameless glass shower over bath and separate toilet.
There is a walk-in robe to the enormous master bedroom, and a built-in robe to the second bedroom.
Downstairs, the third and fourth bedrooms are off a second living area with plumbing to suit an easy kitchen installation for a dual occupancy conversion.
A full second bathroom downstairs plus an internal laundry adds convenience, and the large covered entertainer's verandah overlooks the huge backyard with in-ground spa and extensive tropical gardens.
Parking is for two cars in the double carport plus room for 2 more
See this impressive home in person to appreciate its size and stunning tropical garden setting. Organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 864 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Darwin Council Rates: $1,700 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1988
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.