Immaculate courtyard villa in peaceful cul-de-sac
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Move straight into this immaculate full-brick villa and enjoy low-maintenance living plus a generous fenced courtyard with lawn and garden beds. It's ideally set in a peaceful cul-de-sac moments to Northlakes shopping centre.
- - Spacious tiled living/dining room with crisp white brick feature wall
- - Living/dining room flows to immaculate updated kitchen at rear
- - Generous kitchen features stainless steel oven and electric cooktop
- - Shower over Roman bath to well-presented original bathroom
- - Both light-filled bedrooms feature bright, private outlooks
- - Triple built-in robes and carpet to both generous bedrooms
- - Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- - Well-equipped internal laundry opens to rear courtyard
- - Courtyard with lawn and garden beds is fully fenced
- - Parking for one car in single carport at front
This courtyard villa is offered at excellent value to suit first-home buyers looking to enter the market with a quality property and investors seeking a low-maintenance addition to your portfolio.
The single carport at front opens into the spacious open-plan living/dining room with ceiling fans, wall lighting and crisp white brick feature wall.
The living/dining area flows through to the updated modern kitchen at rear that is immaculately presented and features a stainless steel built-in oven, electric cooktop and plentiful bench and cupboard space.
A short hallway off the living/dining area connects to the two generous bedrooms that share the main bathroom that is well presented in original condition and features a shower over Roman bath plus timber vanity.
There are triple built-in robes to both generous bedrooms; the master overlooks the private entertainer's patio at rear; and the second bedroom overlooks the front verandah and garden.
The large internal laundry is off the living/dining area at rear and opens into the fully fenced courtyard with lawn and garden beds.
There is split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living/dining area, and carpet to both bedrooms.
Parking is in the single carport and the peaceful boutique complex is set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Add this immaculate villa to your shortlist and organise an inspection today.
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Medium Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,390 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate Manager; Whittles
Body Corporate Levy: $790 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1987
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.