Peaceful family living in five-star country retreat
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Enjoy the peace and tranquility of elegant country living in this immaculate family residence that's set on 1.5 beautifully manicured acres, yet conveniently located just five minutes to all major amenities in Palmerston CBD.
- - Spacious open-plan living/family/dining area opens to entertainer's verandah
- - Verandah flows to 11.5m concrete, saltwater pool with infinity edge, deck, built-in bar and barbeque
- - Custom-made gas kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- - Impressive three-way main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- - Second living area upstairs opens to wrap-around balcony with elevated views
- - Large master bedroom with his-and-hers walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony access
- - Second bedroom with built-in robe upstairs; third and fourth bedroom downstairs
- - Well-equipped internal laundry with plentiful built-in storage and outdoor access
- - Keypad-operated security system; auto reticulated lawn and gardens throughout
- - Four-bay carport with circular driveway, plus additional double carport and two-bay powered shed
Your whole family will love this stunning country estate that offers premium open-plan interiors, expansive poolside alfresco entertaining, manicured terraced lawns and auto reticulated gardens that combine to create an impressive five-star retreat.
Enter via the front porch into a central hallway with the third and fourth bedrooms both with new mirrored built-in robes privately located at the front of the home.
The impressive three-way main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet is also located off the entry hall that continues into the spacious open-plan living/family/dining area.
The living/family/dining area opens to a large covered entertainer's verandah with built-in bar and barbeque that flows to the 11.5m saltwater pool with infinity edge and poolside deck.
The premium custom-made kitchen adjoins the living/family/dining area and features stone bench tops, gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances.
Upstairs, a spacious second living room opens to a wrap-around balcony that showcases elevated views across the property's manicured lawns and established tropical gardens.
The king-sized master and second bedrooms are off upstairs living room. The master also opens to the balcony and features his-and-hers walk-in robes and a luxury ensuite with corner shower.
A well-equipped internal laundry with plentiful built-in storage and outdoor access adds convenience, and a keypad-operated security system ensures your peace of mind.
A four-bay carport at front joins an additional double carport plus a two-bay powered shed to accommodate a total of eight cars.
See this impressive property in person to appreciate its size, setting and quality. Organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 5840 Square Metres
Council Rates: $2,250 (Approximately)
Easements: Water Supply Easement to Power & Water Authority
Planning Scheme Zone: RR (Rural Residence)
Year Built: 2000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces and 6 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.