Potential-plus home on large corner block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This light-filled three-bedroom home with timber floors throughout and expansive poolside entertaining offers huge potential for owner/occupiers and investors alike, set on an enormous corner block moments to schools, Karama Shopping Plaza and Darwin Golf Club.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area with polished timber floor
- Neat and tidy original kitchen with dishwasher and bright outlook
- Main bathroom with shower over bath plus separate toilet
- Private, king-sized master bedroom with triple built-in robe
- Triple built-in robe also to generous second bedroom
- Expansive under-house patio ideal for year-round entertaining
- Large lock-up storeroom off entertainer's patio adds convenience
- Fenced in-ground pool on large corner block with wrap-around lawn
- Air conditioning and polished timber floors throughout
- Double carport plus plentiful off-street parking for your boat or caravan
Whether you're an owner/occupier ready to create your dream home or an investor seeking a fast profit, you'll add significant value to this elevated tropical home with an easy cosmetic makeover.
Enter via the external staircase and into the open-plan living/dining room that captures abundant natural light and a tropical garden outlook.
The neat and tidy original kitchen with dishwasher features a breakfast bar to the living/dining area, and a hallway opposite connects to the main bathroom and three bedrooms.
The king-sized master bedroom with triple built-in robe is privately located at the end of the hall; there's a separate toilet to the main bathroom with shower over bath; and a triple built-in robe also to the second bedroom.
You'll love entertaining friends and family by the pool on the expansive under-house patio, and there's plenty of room for pets and family playtime on the wrap-around lawn that takes full advantage of the large corner block.
There is air conditioning throughout, a large storeroom off the entertainer's patio adds convenience, and parking is for two cars in the double carport with plenty of off-street parking for your boat, caravan or trailer.
This high-potential home will be popular among owner/occupiers and investors alike. Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 863 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,407 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1981
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.