Park-Side Family Home In Stunning Tropical Setting
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well-presented family home is set amidst lush tropical gardens on a stunning park-side block, and offers spacious open-plan living with a large rumpus room for all the space your growing family needs to thrive. It is conveniently set at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in a popular family-friendly location close to shops and schools.
- - Spacious living/dining area features garden outlook through louvre windows
- - Living/dining opens to large covered front verandah in private garden setting
- - Huge separate rumpus room with built-in storage opens to rear patio
- - Large wrap-around kitchen with breakfast bar and dish drawer dishwasher
- - Well-presented main bathroom features shower over bath and separate toilet
- - Three good-sized bedrooms with private garden views; two with built-in robes
- - Large tropical backyard with direct access into the neighbouring park
- - Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- - External laundry at rear; large garden shed provides additional storage
- - Off-street parking for several vehicles on the wide driveway
You'll enjoy a private tropical lifestyle in this stunning park-side property that offers spacious open-plan living in an incredible rainforest setting.
Enter through lush established gardens and onto the covered front verandah with built-in seating.
Continue into the spacious open-plan living/dining area with large wrap-around kitchen that features a long breakfast bar and stainless steel dish drawer dishwasher.
A large separate rumpus room with built-in storage opens to the rear entertainer's patio and could be utilised as a large fourth bedroom with independent entrance from the front verandah.
A hallway off the main living/dining area connects to the three bedrooms and main bathroom.
The light-filled bathroom is well presented with shower over bath and separate toilet, and there are built-in robes to two of three good-sized bedrooms.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and an external laundry and large garden shed add convenience.
The lush, private backyard features direct access into the neighbouring park, and there is off-street parking for several vehicles on the wide driveway.
First to see will fall in love. Organise your inspection today before it's snapped up.
Area Under Title: 865 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1471 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1984
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.