Park-Side Villa Set Moments To The City
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A private front verandah plus large rear courtyard offers plenty of alfresco living space in this well-presented three-bedroom villa, located directly opposite a park with playground, and moments to Parap Village and Darwin CBD.
- Covered front verandah with privacy screening opens to living/dining area
- Open-plan living/dining area with a stylish exposed brick feature wall
- Well-presented kitchen with breakfast bar, double pantry and induction cooktop
- Kitchen connects to separate well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access
- Main bathroom with shower over bath in modern white; separate toilet
- Built-in robes, carpet and exposed brick walls to all three good-sized bedrooms
- Good-sized paved rear courtyard offers plenty of space to entertain
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; tiles to living area; carpet to bedrooms
- Parking for one car in the single carport at front in well-maintained complex
- Opposite a park with playground, and moments to Parap Village and the city
This well-presented villa offers low-maintenance single-level living to suit the first-home buyer, downsizer, or investor with an eye on this popular inner-city location.
Enter via the covered front verandah with privacy screening and into the open-plan living/dining area where a stylish exposed brick feature wall is complimented by neutral contemporary tones.
There is split-system air conditioning, a ceiling fan and low-maintenance floor tiles to the living/dining area, and the adjoining kitchen features a breakfast bar, double pantry, induction cooktop, and built-in stainless steel oven.
A short hallway off the living/dining area connects to the three bedrooms and well-presented main bathroom in modern white with shower over bath and separate toilet.
There are exposed brick walls, carpet, built-in robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans to all three bedrooms, plus a built-in linen cupboard in the hallway.
The well-equipped internal laundry off the kitchen opens into the paved rear courtyard that offers plenty of space to entertain friends and family.
Parking is for one car in the single carport at front in the well-maintained park-side complex.
Add this quality villa to your shortlist and organise an inspection today.
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1450 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate: $1,100 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1985
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.