Definite sale required at Auction!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Low-maintenance living with large courtyard moments to the city. This well-presented three-bedroom home presents stylish exposed brick feature walls throughout, a generous paved courtyard and private enclosed verandah, all set in a quality complex with pool and playground located minutes to Parap Village and Darwin CBD.
- Open-plan living/dining room impresses with exposed brick feature walls
- Adjoining central kitchen features breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard space
- Main bathroom features walk-in shower and separate toilet to suit family living
- All three good-sized bedrooms feature built-in robes for plentiful storage
- Large paved rear courtyard with garden shed is ideal for easy entertaining
- Additional enclosed front verandah with private garden outlook
- Split-system air conditioning; tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
- Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access to rear courtyard
- Parking for one vehicle in single carport at front
- Fenced in-ground pool and playground in well-maintained complex
With a reliable tenant currently in place, this well-presented three-bedroom home is an excellent low-maintenance investment opportunity in a sought-after location just minutes to the city.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room where exposed brick feature walls will beautifully compliment your modern interior design.
The adjoining kitchen features a breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard space, and a short hallway off the living/dining room connects to the three bedrooms and main bathroom.
There are built-in robes to all three good-sized bedrooms, and the main bathroom features a walk-in shower plus separate toilet to suit family living.
There's also plenty of outdoor space to entertain in the large paved rear courtyard with shed, plus an enclosed front verandah with a private garden outlook.
The well-equipped internal laundry features outdoor access into the rear courtyard, and a built-in linen cupboard provides additional storage.
There is split-system air conditioning, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, and carpet to the three bedrooms.
Parking is for one vehicle in the single carport at front, and there is a fenced in-ground pool and playground in the quality, well-maintained complex.
This is an excellent opportunity to buy into a popular area with plenty of growth potential. Act fast and organise an inspection today.
Body Corporate: $1103 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates $1400 Per Annum (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Lease expires 31/05/2018, currently paying $350 per week.
Year Built: 1987
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent - Aquarius Conveyancing
Auction Terms - 30 day settlement
Auction Guide - Over $250,000
Auction - 6.00pm Tuesday 24th April 2018
Auction - held at The Venue @ Fannie Bay
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.