Family-Friendly Tropical Retreat With Expansive Alfresco Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Extensive tropical gardens feature throughout this large property that's ideal for the growing family with three upstairs bedrooms and a fourth external bedroom with renovated bathroom, conveniently located walking distance to Parap Primary School, moments to Parap Markets, and less than 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- - Upstairs open-plan living/dining area with polished timber floor and built-in storage
- - Feature glass louvre windows showcase private garden views from living/dining area
- - Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and retro splashback
- - Upstairs bathroom with corner shower is well presented in contemporary white
- - Private study off the living/dining area with built-in storage
- - Three generous upstairs bedrooms all with timber floors and built-in robes
- - Fourth bedroom with external entry and sink to suit kitchen conversion
- - Renovated downstairs bathroom features large frameless glass shower
- - Enormous under-house entertainer's patio flows to fenced in-ground pool
- - Air conditioning throughout; external workshop; parking for multiple vehicles
You'll enjoy the great outdoors on this huge block where extensive tropical gardens create a private, tranquil setting and expansive alfresco entertaining flows to a large, fenced in-ground pool.
Enter via an external staircase into the upstairs living/dining room where polished timber floors, stainless steel ceiling fans, modern downlights and a retro timber-panel feature wall are complimented by lush garden views through large glass louvre windows.
The retro styling is continued in the renovated kitchen with feature splashback, gas cooking, stainless steel bench tops, premium modern cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
A separate study with built-in storage is off the living/dining area and a hallway connects to the main bathroom and three upstairs bedrooms all with built-in robes, timber floors and lush garden outlooks through glass louvre windows.
Downstairs, the large fourth bedroom with external entry features a sink that's ready and waiting for a kitchen conversion, and the large downstairs bathroom has been renovated with floor-to-ceiling tiles and over-sized frameless glass shower.
A huge under-house entertainer's patio is ideal for parties and flows to the large fenced in-ground pool that's set amidst lush tropical gardens.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout; an external laundry; shed or workshop; and parking for multiple vehicles.
Area Under Title: 1130 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $2150 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1959
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.