Bright family home and large backyard
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You'll enjoy spacious alfresco living on the large front and rear verandahs that feature in this quality brick home that presents immaculate retro styling and a renovated kitchen. It is located in a high-growth suburb popular among families and is close to schools, shops and parks.
- Large light-filled living room plus separate dining area
- Living opens to front verandah; dining opens to rear verandah
- Rear verandah flows to large lawn in the huge fenced backyard
- Renovated kitchen off dining area with breakfast bar
- Two-way main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access into main bathroom
- Built-in robes also to good-sized second and third bedrooms
- Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access; built-in linen cupboard
- Split-system air conditioning and retro floor tiles throughout
- Off-street parking for two cars; garden shed provides additional storage
Investors rent out this well-presented low-maintenance home with no work to do, or owner/occupiers move your family straight in to enjoy spacious living in a popular family-friendly location.
Enter via the large covered front verandah and into the generous living room where fresh white interiors compliment the retro floor tiles to suit a vibrant interior design.
The living room flows through to the separate dining area with renovated adjoining kitchen that features a breakfast bar, modern cabinetry and freestanding electric stove.
The dining area opens onto the huge covered rear verandah where there's plenty of room to entertain friends and family while your kids play on the large lawn in the fenced backyard.
Back inside, a short hallway off the dining area connects to the two-way main bathroom and three light-filled bedrooms.
The main bathroom features a shower over bath plus separate toilet; there are built-in robes to all three bedrooms; and the master bedroom features direct access into the two-way main bathroom.
There is split-system air conditioning and retro floor tiles throughout, and the internal laundry with outdoor access joins a built-in linen cupboard.
There is gated off-street parking for two cars, and a garden shed provides additional storage.
Act fast while this quality home lasts and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 805 Square Meters
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1700 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Year Built: 1986
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.