Walking Distance to the beach and City
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Secure a relaxed, beach side lifestyle just moments to the city with this two-bedroom top-floor apartment that's ideally located walking distance to Mindil Beach and markets, Cullen Bay and Darwin CBD.
- Spacious living/dining room opens to a generous entertainer's balcony
- Private outdoor spa on balcony for resort-style tropical living
- Large quality kitchen features granite bench tops, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Generous main bathroom with shower over bath and large granite-top vanity
- Separate powder room and double built-in linen cupboards add convenience
- Carpet and mirrored built-in robes to both large light-filled bedrooms
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; low-maintenance floor tiles to living
- Single carport plus additional off-street parking for a second vehicle
- Well-maintained boutique complex walking distance to beach and city
- Apartment is currently vacant and ready for immediate move in
This top-floor apartment in a red-hot beachside location will be a hit among owner/occupiers and investors alike.
Enter into the spacious living/dining room that opens onto a generous entertainer's balcony with bright outlook and a built-in outdoor spa for resort-style tropical living.
The large quality kitchen adjoins the main living/dining room and features granite bench tops, a long corner breakfast bar, built-in stainless steel oven and dishwasher.
The three-way main bathroom is off the living/dining room through a stylish curved glass brick feature wall. It features a generous main bathroom with shower over bath and large granite-top vanity, separate powder room and two built-in linen cupboards.
Both good-sized bedrooms capture plentiful natural light and feature mirrored built-in robes.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, and carpet to both bedrooms.
A single carport in the well-maintained boutique complex plus additional off-street parking accommodates two vehicles.
Be quick to see this quality top-floor apartment and organise an inspection today while it lasts.
Area under Title: 126 Square Metres
Whittles Body Corporate: $1,321 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates $1400 Per Annum (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: HR (High Density)
Year Built: 1991
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.