Luxury Poolside Living In Five-Star Tropical Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Every day will feel like a holiday in this beautiful modern home that is set around a stunning resort-style in-ground pool in a private garden setting. It is located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac walking distance to Karama Primary School and Karama Shopping Plaza.
- - Enormous open-plan living/dining area with premium galley-style kitchen
- - Living/dining area opens to large verandah with guest powder room
- - Covered verandah flows to manicured lawn and lush established gardens
- - Large media room with built-in robe and verandah access suits fourth bedroom
- - Stunning resort-style in-ground pool with frameless glass fence
- - Impressive master bedroom with two built-in robes, ensuite and verandah access
- - His-and-hers vanity and large double shower to luxurious designer ensuite
- - Generous second and third bedrooms with built-in robes; immaculate main bathroom
- - Separate study off living/dining; internal laundry opens to rear verandah
- - Single lock-up garage, plus carport doubles as a covered poolside entertainer's patio
The outside world melts away from the moment you enter down the long driveway to find yourself in a private garden retreat with relaxed alfresco living set around the striking in-ground pool that would rival any five-star resort.
Enter via the covered front verandah into the enormous open-plan living/dining area with large galley-style kitchen that features chic white stone bench tops, premium modern cabinetry, induction cooktop and quality appliances including dishwasher.
There is a separate study off the living/dining room, and the corner hallway with extensive built-in storage connects to the modern main bathroom with shower over bath and three bedrooms all with built-in robes.
The media room also with built-in storage opens to the poolside verandah and would suit use a large fourth bedroom.
The impressive master bedroom also opens to the verandah and features two built-in robes and luxury ensuite with his-and-hers vanity and large double shower.
The over-sized carport doubles as a huge poolside entertainer's patio; the internal laundry with built-in storage opens to the rear verandah; and the single lock-up garage completes the package.
Area Under Title 856 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1405 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 2012
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.