Entertain by the pool with this family home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This light-filled four-bedroom home offers elegant family-friendly living with stylish low-maintenance interiors opening to spacious poolside alfresco entertaining.
It is conveniently located opposite Jingili Pre- and Primary Schools, three minutes to Casuarina Square, and six minutes to Charles Darwin University.
- - Spacious open-plan living/dining area with built-in storage
- - Dining area opens to large covered rear verandah
- - Large kitchen with gas cooking and s/steel appliances
- - Elegant master bedroom with two built-in robes and ensuite
- - Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- - Tiles to living areas; floating timber floors to all bedrooms
- - External storeroom with air conditioning suits home office
- - Well-equipped internal laundry with wall-to-wall built-in storage
- - Large fenced in-ground pool and cubby house in lush backyard
- - Huge external shed to suit workshop or parking; single carport
Enter into the open-plan living/dining area that sets a contemporary tone with stylish floor tiles in modern white and glass louvre windows with striking black aluminum frames/security screens.
There is built-in storage to the living area, and the dining area opens to the huge covered rear verandah that overlooks the fenced in-ground pool. Your kids will also love the cubby house that's set amidst tropical gardens in the generous backyard.
The family-sized kitchen is off the dining area and features quality cabinetry including a large corner pantry, freestanding stainless steel gas stove and dishwasher.
The king-sized master bedroom is privately located at the front of the home off the living area and features two built-in robes and an impressive ensuite with frameless glass shower and wall-hung vanity.
A hallway off the dining area connects to the main bathroom with shower over bath and three extra bedrooms with built-in robes to two.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout; stylish low-maintenance tiles to the living areas; floating timber floors to all four bedrooms; and the large internal laundry adds convenience with wall-to-wall built-in storage and outdoor access.
An external storeroom with air conditioning and floating timber floor suits use as a private home office; a large external shed is ideal for a workshop or extra parking; and a single carport joins additional off-street parking with gated drive-through access to the backyard with plenty of space for you boat, caravan or trailer.
Area Under Title: 856 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1976
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Workshop/Shed
See all features
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.