Expansive Poolside Entertaining To Quality Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy expansive poolside alfresco living on the huge covered entertainer's patio that stars in this quality four-bedroom family home. It is located moments to your choice of quality primary and high schools, four minutes to Palmerston Swimming & Fitness Centre, and five minutes to Palmerston Shopping Centre and Charles Darwin University (Palmerston Campus).
- Spacious light-filled living room plus separate dining area
- Large modern kitchen with s/steel freestanding gas stove
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and generous ensuite
- Built-in robes to generous second and fourth bedrooms
- Good-sized third bedroom features a certified gun safe
- Well-presented main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Enormous covered front patio overlooks fenced in-ground pool
- Two large sheds in backyard for storage/workshop space
- Split-system air conditioning and easy-care floor tiles throughout
- Covered parking for two cars; side gate access to extra off-street parking
This well-presented family home is set well back from the street and features an enormous covered front patio where you'll entertain friends and family while your kids splash in the adjoining fenced in-ground pool with shed.
Enter into the light-filled living room that features a bright corner outlook and flows through to the separate dining area.
The premium modern kitchen is off the dining area and offers plenty of cupboard space and a freestanding stainless steel gas stove.
The generous master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite is off the kitchen, and a wide hallway off the dining are connects to the three additional bedrooms and well-presented main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and shower over bath.
There are built-in robes to the second and fourth bedrooms, and the third bedroom features a certified gun safe.
Split-system air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort; low-maintenance floor tiles are ideal for family living; and the internal laundry features outdoor access.
Two large sheds in the backyard provide plenty of storage or workshop space, and a covered double carport plus side gate access to the backyard provides ample off-street parking with space for your boat, caravan or trailer.
Act fast while this quality property lasts and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 819 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,707 Per Annum
Year Built: 1985
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.