Huge family home offers lucrative dual occupancy
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large modern property is ideal for family living with four bedrooms to the main home, plus a fully self-contained one-bedroom apartment that's ideal for rental. It is ideally located in a peaceful family-friendly position, close to bus stops and schools, and just five minutes to Palmerston Shopping Centre.
- - Open-plan living/dining areas set either side of central modern kitchen
- - Kitchen features high breakfast bar, gas cooking, and s/steel oven
- - Living area opens to large covered verandah with shade blinds
- - Master bedroom features walk-in robe and immaculate modern ensuite
- - Built-in robes to generous second, third and fourth bedrooms
- - Well-presented main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- - Self-contained one-bedroom apartment with external entry and internal access
- - Kitchen, living/dining area, separate bedroom and ensuite to apartment
- - Huge backyard with expansive lawn and plenty of space to extend (STCA)
- - Garden shed; internal laundry; single carport plus extra off-street parking
Owner/occupiers trade up to this huge home and enjoy all the space your growing family craves, or investors take advantage of this lucrative dual occupancy opportunity with a tenant already in place.
Enter into a hallway with the master bedroom privately located at the front of the home on your immediate right. It features a walk-in robe and a well-presented ensuite with corner shower.
Continue down the entry hall and into the open-plan living and dining areas that are set either side of the family-sized central kitchen with high breakfast bar, gas cooking, and stainless steel oven.
The living area opens to a large covered verandah in the huge backyard with plenty of
space to extend (STCA), and a short hallway off the dining area connects to the second, third and fourth bedrooms - all with built-in robes - and the main bathroom that features shower, bath and separate toilet.
A self-contained one-bedroom apartment features a private external entry to suit a renter. There is a corner kitchen to the living/dining area; a built-in robe to the separate bedroom; and ensuite with large walk-in shower.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout; an internal laundry with outdoor access plus external garden shed add convenience; and the single carport joins extra off-street parking at front.
Area Under Title: 807 Square Metres
Year Built: 2008
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Electricity supple Easements to Power and Water Authority
Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Palmerston Council Rates: $1,885 Per Annum (Approximately)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.