On-trend modern style townhouse, walking distance to the beach
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This funky modern townhouse has been superbly renovated throughout with the finest contemporary quality and offers a vibrant coastal lifestyle located walking distance to Fannie Bay Beach and Lake Alexander, and just moments to stunning East Point Reserve and Fannie Bay shops.
- - Spacious open-plan living/dining area with stylish polished concrete floor
- - Living/dining also features exposed brick feature wall and bright louvre windows
- - Recently renovated kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel bench tops
- - Living/dining area opens to paved courtyard with beautiful park outlook
- - Two large upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes and floating timber floors
- - Both bedrooms also feature bright outlooks through wall-to-wall windows
- - As new main bathroom with frameless glass shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- - Internal laundry with bamboo bench tops and 2-pac cabinetry opposite kitchen
- - Split-system air conditioning throughout for your year-round comfort
- - Undercover parking for one car, plus storage shed
You'll love the on-trend styling, modern quality and beautiful light-filled aspect that put this quality courtyard villa in a league of its own.
Enter through the as new modern kitchen that features gas cooking, 2-pac cabinetry, stainless steel bench tops, built-in oven and floating shelves on a stylish charcoal splashback.
The living/dining area features a striking polished concrete floor, exposed brick feature wall and floor-to-ceiling glass louvre windows that capture cooling tropical breezes and overlook the paved, park-side courtyard.
A modern open staircase connects to the two upstairs bedrooms both with floating timber floors, built-in robes and bright feature windows.
The recently renovated main bathroom is also upstairs and is set to impress with a frameless glass shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles in contemporary white.
A built-in linen cupboard upstairs and a downstairs open laundry with bamboo bench tops opposite the kitchen add convenience, and undercover parking is for one car with an additional storage shed.
This stylish modern villa will impress from every angle and is ideal for first-home buyers, professional couples and savvy investors with an eye on its prime park-side location within easy walking distance to the beach.
First to see will fall in love. Get in quick and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,355.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate: $862.50 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 1978
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.