Bright Five-Star City Living With Ocean Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy bright city living with ocean views from the large corner balcony of this quality three-bedroom executive apartment. It is ideally located walking distance to the CBD, and close to Mindil Beach, casino and markets.
- - Spacious living/dining area opens to large covered corner balcony
- - Entertainer's balcony showcases lush tropical city and ocean views
- - Quality galley-style kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
- - Immaculate main bathroom with shower over bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- - Master bedroom with two built-in robes and modern ensuite with corner shower
- - Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms; private balcony to third bedroom
- - Well-equipped European-style laundry off entry foyer
- - Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- - Fenced in-ground lap pool and gardens to modern complex
- - Security parking for two vehicles with remote gate access to complex
Entertain friends and family on the large corner balcony with bright ocean views, and enjoy a low-maintenance executive lifestyle walking distance to the thriving heart of Darwin CBD.
Enter into the reception foyer and turn right past the kitchen into the open-plan living/dining room that features a bright corner aspect.
The living/dining area opens to a large corner balcony with ocean views, and the quality galley-style kitchen makes entertaining a breeze with stylish stone bench tops, breakfast bar, induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The generous master bedroom is located opposite the kitchen and features two built-in robes plus a luxury ensuite with corner shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and elegant stone-top vanity.
Turn left from the entry foyer to the main bathroom and second and third bedrooms.
The main bathroom is immaculately presented with shower over bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles, and there are built-in robes to both the second and third bedrooms. The light-filled third bedroom also features a private balcony.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and the well-equipped European-style laundry is off the entry foyer.
You'll also enjoy a dip in the in the in-ground lap pool, and security parking is for two cars with remote gate access to the modern complex.
Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 172 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,300 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $1,596 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: HR (High Density)
Year Built: 2003
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.