Spacious Family Paradise
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This impressive elevated family home has three large bedrooms, a huge living and dining room space and an open plan kitchen. On the ground level, there is a renovated self-contained apartment with kitchen, bathroom, living space and access from both the patio and carport.
Upstairs, trees enclose the large, secluded balcony, a perfect spot to relax or BBQ. A major feature here is storage, with a large shed at the rear of the property, as well as a big storage room on the ground level and generous storage throughout the house. Perfect for a family who needs more space.
Located near Casuarina Square, this property has massive potential. Rent out the apartment, use it as a fourth bedroom for an older teenager or offer the perfect space for guests visiting Darwin.
- Three large bedrooms
- Self contained apartment for rental income, guests or extra bedroom
- Jarra wood floors throughout
- Spacious open-plan kitchen
- Sizeable living and dining room
- Large private balcony
- Generous storage right through, plus storage room downstairs
- Large Garden Shed
- Surrounded by tropical gardens and trees
- 2 carports and extra under-cover space for any project
- Close to Casuarina Square
- 5 minutes to the beach
- Rabbit hutch
Area Under Title: 766 Square Metres
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,430 Per Annum (Approximately)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.