Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here's your chance to secure an affordable three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse, ideally located on the leafy fringe of the city. Gardens Park Golf Course and George Brown Botanical Gardens are a short walk away, and it is set moments to stunning Mindil Beach and shops, cafes and nightlife in Darwin CBD.
- Corner townhouse set at the end of a peaceful complex of four residences
- Enormous open-plan living/dining area with low-maintenance floor tiles
- Living/dining opens to large covered patio in private, fenced courtyard
- Family-sized kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooking and double pantry
- Light-filled upstairs master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robes to good-sized second and third bedrooms, also upstairs
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, bath and shower
- Guest toilet off living area; separate laundry; solar hot water system
- Split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans and fresh paint throughout
- Generous 3.9x2.5m storeroom; parking for two cars in double carport
Investors note the strong rent returns on offer in this popular inner-city location, and owner/occupiers move straight in and enjoy low-maintenance living in a prestigious leafy neighbourhood. Organise your inspection today while this quality property lasts.
Council Rates - $1,400 (approx) per annum
Area on Title - 267 square metres
Body Corporate Manager - Altitude Management
Body Corporate Fees - $1,690 (approx) per quarter or $140 (approx) per week
Rental Estimate-$480 to $500 per week (approx)
Pet Policy - On Application
Year Built - 2000 (approx)
Hot Water System - Solar
Vendors Conveyancing Agent-Aquarius Conveyancing
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is located on the fringe of Darwin's CBD in the leafy suburb of The Gardens. Freshly repainted throughout, this home presents a great opportunity to purchase an affordable townhouse within easy reach of the CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.