Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quality townhouse in peaceful inner-city setting
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious three-bedroom townhouse has been freshly painted throughout and offers a vibrant inner-city lifestyle in a sought-after location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a school and just minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Spacious living room flows through to separate dining area
- Dining area opens to covered rear entertainer's verandah
- Verandah adjoins lawn and low-maintenance garden in fenced courtyard
- Quality renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and plentiful built-in storage
- Main bathroom is modern white with separate bath and shower
- King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Good-sized second and third bedrooms both with double built-in robes
- Well-equipped internal laundry, plus separate guest toilet downstairs
- Under-stair storage plus two double built-in linen cupboards
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; double carport
You'll love the peaceful cul-de-sac location of this quality townhouse that's within easy reach of all Darwin CBD has to offer for the best in low-maintenance executive living.
Enter into the spacious living room that flows through to a separate dining area that provides plenty of interior living space.
The dining area opens to a covered verandah that adjoins a low-maintenance lawn and garden in the fenced courtyard for relaxed alfresco entertaining.
The quality wrap-around kitchen is off the dining area and features a breakfast bar, stainless steel wall oven, and wall-to-wall built-in storage.
Upstairs, the main bathroom in modern white with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet, joins the three generous bedrooms.
The king-sized master bedroom opens to a private balcony and features a walk-in robe and ensuite, and there are double built-in robes to the good-sized second and third bedrooms.
There is split-system air conditioning, low-maintenance floor tiles and fresh paint throughout, and the internal laundry with outdoor access includes a separate downstairs toilet.
Storage is a breeze with two double built-in linen cupboards upstairs, plus under-stair storage. Parking is for two vehicles in the double carport at front.
This quality townhouse is ready and waiting for you to move in with no work to do. Organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 274 Square Meters
Council Rates: $1400 Per Annum (approximately)
Body Corporate: $1340 Per Quarter (approximately)
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 2000
Lease Details: $460 per week until 08/08/2018
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.