Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Marina-Side Apartment Will Impress
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious three-bedroom apartment offers the best in low-maintenance tropical living with quality interiors opening to two separate balconies. It is ideally located in a prime inner-city setting, just steps to Tipperary Waters Marina and moments to the city.
- - Spacious open-plan living/dining area with plentiful built-in storage
- - Living/dining area opens to large covered entertainer's balcony
- - Quality kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- - Large main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and shower over bath
- - Master bed with built-in robe and ensuite opens to main balcony
- - Second and third beds - both with built-in robes - open to second balcony
- - Well-equipped internal laundry plus built-in linen cupboard
- - Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- - Secure parking for two cars in quality tropical complex
- - Walk to exclusive Tipperary Marina; moments to the city
See this impressive three-bedroom apartment in person to truly appreciate its grand proportions, modern quality and exclusive Marina-side setting.
Enter into a hallway that flows into the enormous open-plan living/dining area that boasts plentiful built-in storage and opens to a large covered entertainer's balcony.
The modern kitchen at rear will impress the home chef with premium stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large breakfast bar, plentiful cupboard and bench space, and an induction cooktop.
The king-sized master bedroom is off the living/dining area and opens to the main balcony. It also features a wall-to-wall built-in robe and modern ensuite with corner shower.
A short hallway opposite the kitchen connects to the second and third bedrooms and the main bathroom that is immaculately presented with floor-to-ceiling and frameless glass shower over bath.
There are built-in robes to the generous second and third bedrooms, and both open to a large second balcony.
The well-equipped internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard adds convenience; there is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout; and secure parking is for two cars in the quality tropical complex.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to buy into this exclusive Marina-side location. Organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 203 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD10 (Specific Use)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,390 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $1,565 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 2005
Leased until 31/01/2018 at $450pw
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.