Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Exclusive Marina-Side Living In Expansive Modern Apartment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This modern three-bedroom apartment features expansive open-plan interiors opening to a spacious entertainer's balcony, set in one of Darwin's top locations steps to the exclusive Tipperary Waters Marina and moments to the city centre.
- - Expansive light-filled open-plan living/dining area plus study alcove
- - Living/dining opens to huge corner entertainer's balcony with tropical outlook
- - Quality modern kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- - Large main bathroom with over-sized shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- - King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony access
- - Built-in robes to generous light-filled second and third bedrooms
- - Separate well-equipped internal laundry with clothes dryer
- - Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- - Video security intercom; lift access; undercover security parking for two cars
- - Fenced in-ground pool with shade cover in well-maintained complex
Stroll to marina-side cafes from this large open-plan apartment that offers spacious modern living in an exclusive location.
Enter into the foyer with the second and third bedrooms - both with built-in robes - on your left and right alongside the large main bathroom with over-sized shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Continue into the expansive open-plan living/dining area in contemporary white to suit your modern interior design.
The living/dining area also features a study alcove and opens to the huge corner balcony that showcases a tropical outlook across the peaceful marina-side village.
The quality modern kitchen is a standout feature of the home with long breakfast bar, sleek black granite bench tops, premium cabinetry, induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The large master bedroom with walk-in robe is off the living/dining room and opens to the main balcony. It also features a luxury ensuite with corner shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles and double granite-top vanity.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and a separate internal laundry with clothes dryer adds convenience.
There is lift access and a video security intercom to the apartment, and the well-maintained complex features a fenced in-ground pool and barbeque area.
Area Under Title: 191 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,351.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Sterling Body Corporate: $1517.00 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Lease Details: $450 per week until 10/04/2018
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 2005
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.