Renovated family home presents striking five-star style
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This stunning five-bedroom home has been superbly renovated throughout and presents all the space your growing family needs without compromising on style or quality. It is peacefully located in a small cul-de-sac steps to a friendly local caf and moments to Rapid Creek and beach.
- - Restored original timber floors to open-plan upstairs living/dining area
- - Living/dining area opens to large covered timber entertainer's balcony
- - Stunning black gloss designer kitchen with island solid stone bench presents five-star quality
- - Huge renovated main bathroom with striking freestanding bath and large shower
- - King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony access
- - Stunning modern ensuite features over-sized shower and separate toilet
- - Upstairs second, third and fourth bedrooms are all generously proportioned
- - Fifth bedroom downstairs next to third bathroom with combined laundry
- - Enormous under-house entertaining area; large external shed
- - Pool with large deck, plus manicured lawn and established gardens
From the striking black gloss kitchen to the enormous renovated main bathroom, no expense has been spared on the quality renovation that separates this five-bedroom home from the rest of the pack.
Enter via an external staircase onto the covered central entertainer's balcony that serves as the alfresco heart of the home.
Continue into the open-plan living/dining area where polished timber floors and the ultra-modern black gloss kitchen with huge island stone bench and premium stainless steel appliances take centre stage.
A hallway off the living/dining area connects to the four upstairs bedrooms and huge renovated main bathroom that features a contemporary freestanding bath and large shower.
The master bedroom is another standout feature of the home with walk-in robe, luxury ensuite and balcony access, and the second, third and fourth bedrooms are all generously proportioned.
Downstairs, the fifth bedroom with external entrance joins the third bathroom with internal laundry and a massive under-house entertaining space.
The pool with large deck provides even more alfresco living space, and there is plenty of room for an active family lifestyle on the manicured lawn that's surrounded by established tropical gardens.
See this home in person to appreciate it's five-star quality. Organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 904 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Council Rates: $1,980 Per Annum (Approximately)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
904m² / 0.22 acres
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.