Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peaceful Apartment Moments To Fannie Bay Beach
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This well-presented first-floor apartment offers bright contemporary interiors opening to a peaceful entertainer's balcony that features a private leafy outlook. You'll also love this sought-after location that's moments to the famous sunsets at iconic Fannie Bay Beach, and close to Parap Village and markets.
- Bright open-plan living/dining with easy-care tiles and stainless steel ceiling fans
- Living/dining opens to covered front balcony with a private leafy outlook
- Renovated kitchen with full-sized pantry and s/steel appliances including dishwasher
- Both carpeted bedrooms open to a separate second balcony at rear
- Built-in robes and stainless steel ceiling fans also to both light-filled bedrooms
- Main bathroom with corner shower and convenient laundry facilities
- Air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort
- Off-street parking for one car in leafy boutique complex
First-home buyers seize this excellent opportunity to buy into this stunning coastal location; city professionals enjoy a peaceful retreat a short drive to the CBD; and investors note the strong rent returns on offer in this exclusive location. Be first to see this quality apartment and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 69 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,460 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate: $1,505 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1985
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.