Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovated Townhouse Is Prime Coastal Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Investors tap into an immediate revenue stream with this currently tenanted two-bedroom townhouse, or owner/occupiers grab this opportunity to buy into exclusive Nightcliff. The home enjoys a private position at the end of a boutique complex, and is ideally located walking distance to shops, markets and the spectacular Nightcliff foreshore.
- Open-plan living/dining area downstairs captures abundant natural light
- Renovated modern kitchen at rear features a breakfast bar and stone bench tops
- Ceramic cooktop, built-in stainless-steel oven and louvre windows also to kitchen
- Striking open timber staircase connects living/dining area to upstairs bedrooms
- Both generous bedrooms feature built-in robes; private balcony to master bedroom
- Renovated main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and frameless glass shower
- Covered entertainer's patio in fenced courtyard with lawn and leafy outlook
- Low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas; carpet to both bedrooms
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Parking space for one car at front with shade sail in boutique complex
Whether you want to keep the tenant in place or move in at the end of the lease, this quality townhouse ticks all the right boxes. Properties in this prime coastal location don't last long, so act fast and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 188 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,450 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corp Rates: $968 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Currently Leased at $320pw until 13/06/2018
Year Built: 1982
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.