Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
High-Potential Family Home In Desirable Nightcliff Setting
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Add significant value to this generous two-storey home that features three generous bedrooms and is ideally set in a lush garden retreat on a huge 1,370sqm corner block. You can't beat this highly desirable location opposite Nightcliff shops and markets, walking distance to the spectacular Nightcliff foreshore, and close to schools for convenient family living.
- Ground floor features separate living and dining rooms
- Generous wrap-around kitchen and bathroom also to ground floor
- Three bedrooms upstairs plus a living area with built-in storage
- Upstairs living area opens to two separate balconies
- Timber floors to upstairs bedrooms and living area
- Built-in robes to all three good-sized bedrooms
- Second bathroom upstairs with bath adds convenience
- Large internal laundry downstairs with outdoor access
- Wrap-around verandah plus fenced in-ground pool
- Large 4mx6m shed; parking for one car in single carport
Whether you want to call this lush tropical property home or flip it for a substantial profit, put your renovation skills to work and help this generous family home realise its huge potential.
Area Under Title: 1370 Square Meters
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Darwin Council Rates: $2,735 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1977
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.