Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
High-potential family home set on a large corner block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This high-potential family home set on a large corner block walking distance to Nightcliff foreshore, shops and markets.
- Spacious living area opens to front verandah; dining area opens to rear courtyard
- Large kitchen with high breakfast bar, gas cooking and timber bench tops
- Original main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe and pleasant garden outlook
- Good-sized second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access; built-in linen cupboard
- Large fenced rear courtyard with covered patio and in-ground spa
- Expansive backyard with lush gardens and lawn on large corner block
- Split-system air conditioning and glass louvre windows throughout
- Single carport plus lock-up storeroom and additional off-street parking
With a reliable tenant currently in place, investors grab an immediate income stream or owner/occupiers use the rental income to pay for a renovation to create a modern family residence in an exclusive beachside location.
Enter into the spacious living area that opens onto the front verandah and captures plentiful natural light to create a pleasant living environment.
The living room flows to the dining area that opens onto a large paved, fenced verandah with an in-ground spa and covered patio ideal for entertaining.
The large kitchen adjoins the dining and features a high breakfast bar, gas cooking and timber bench tops.
A short hallway off the living room connects to the three bedrooms and original main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
All three bedrooms feature built-in robes and glass louvre windows; the master overlooks the private rear gardens; and bedrooms two and three overlook the front verandah and lawn.
Outside, the courtyard is joined by lush gardens and a huge wrap-around lawn that offers plenty of space for the green thumb to create a private tropical sanctuary.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, an external lock-up storeroom, single carport and additional off-street parking for several vehicles on the long driveway at front.
The sky is the limit for this well-located property. Organise an inspection today while it lasts.
Area Under Title: 1100 Square Metres
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $2350 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1982
Lease Details: Lease to 03/05/2018 at $490pw
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.