Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious family living by the beach
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Here's your chance to secure a quality family home on a large corner block set in a highly sought-after beachside suburb, ideally located walking distance to Nightcliff foreshore, shops and markets.
- Huge living room with floating timber floors opens to front verandah
- Separate dining area with low-maintenance floor tiles and adjoining kitchen
- Central galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large, well-presented main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite opens to side verandah
- Built-in robes to all four beds; second and third beds open to enclosed sunroom
- Fenced in-ground pool set amidst established gardens on generous corner block
- Third guest bathroom off carport and pool ideal of outdoor entertaining
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; double carport plus storeroom
- Tenant currently in place offers immediate income in sought-after location
Whether you're seeking a lucrative investment opportunity or looking for a place to call home, this spacious residence with in-ground pool ticks all the right boxes.
Enter into the tiled dining room that captures plentiful natural light through large windows and adjoins the central galley-style kitchen with high breakfast bar, built-in pantry and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The spacious separate living room is behind the kitchen, features floating timber floors and opens onto the front verandah and into an enclosed sunroom.
The master bedroom is off the dining area and features a built-in robe and well-presented ensuite. It also opens onto the poolside verandah.
A hallway off the living room connects to the main bathroom and three good-sized additional bedrooms.
The huge main bathroom features a separate bath and shower, and there are built-in robes to all three bedrooms. The second and third bedrooms open into the enclosed sunroom and the fourth bedroom opens to the rear gardens.
A large fenced in-ground pool will be a hit with your friends and family, and a third bathroom off the carport is convenient for guest use.
Split-system air conditioning throughout, a large internal laundry plus linen cupboard, and double carport complete the package.
Get in fast before this high potential property is snapped up. Organise an inspection today.
Lease Details: $570 per week on a Periodic Lease
Area Under Title 881 Square Metres
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $2300 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1979
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.