Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Classic Elevated Home In Stunning Tropical Garden Setting
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Stunning tropical gardens create a lush private setting for this classic elevated home that offers huge potential for owner/occupiers and investors alike. It is ideally set in a quiet street in a high-demand central location close to schools, Casuarina Shopping Centre, Charles Darwin University and Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Striking polished timber floor to open-plan upstairs living/dining area
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Mirrored built-in robes and polished timber floors to three upstairs bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over bath is ideal for renovation
- Separate toilet plus plentiful built-in storage to upstairs hallway
- Fourth room downstairs with external entry and large ensuite
- Laundry facilities to downstairs bathroom; separate storeroom
- Enormous undercover entertainer's patio; in-ground spa
- Extensive tropical gardens plus manicured lawn in backyard
- External garden shed; undercover parking for multiple vehicles
Add significant value to this quality tropical home with a few small cosmetic touches and enjoy spacious family living on an impressive tropical block.
Enter via the external staircase and into the open-plan living/dining area that features polished timber flooring, split-system air conditioning, and captures private garden views through louvre windows.
The open plan kitchen offers long wood-tone breakfast bar, freestanding electric oven with induction cooktop, and dishwasher.
A hallway off the living/dining area features plentiful built-in storage and connects to the three upstairs bedrooms and main bathroom.
The main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet is ideal for a modern renovation, and there are mirrored built-in robes and polished timber floors to all three bedrooms.
Downstairs, the fourth room features an independent external entrance and large ensuite to suit the older teen, in-laws or a renter.
The huge under-house patio provides plenty of entertaining space; a fenced in-ground spa is set amidst lush tropical gardens; and you'll love family playtime on the manicured lawn that's also surrounded by established gardens.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout; laundry facilities to the downstairs bedroom; a storeroom plus garden shed; and covered off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
See this property in person to appreciate its stunning garden setting. Organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 860 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,750 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1987
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.