Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Bright poolside living in striking unique home
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
A stunning central pool stars in this one-of-a-kind five-bedroom home that is ideally located walking distance to popular Rapid Creek shops and Sunday markets, close to schools, and moments to Rapid Creek and Nightcliff foreshore.
- - Open-plan living/dining area with polished timber floor
- - Living/dining opens to large tiled covered entertainer's patio
- - Patio adjoins stunning central pool with frameless glass fence
- - New modern kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
- - Three generous bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes to two
- - Bright main bathroom upstairs with large corner shower
- - Fourth and fifth bedrooms downstairs with renovated ensuite
- - Laundry facilities combined in downstairs ensuite
- - Extra covered alfresco entertaining areas off downstairs bedrooms
- - Dual driveway access to huge block with four carports
Owner/occupiers move straight into this striking home and enjoy luxurious poolside living, or investors note the high rent returns in this sought-after neighbourhood. See it in person to truly appreciate the unique poolside setting and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 917 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Sewerage Easement to Commonwealth of Australia
Darwin Coucil Rates: $1,700 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1977
Status - Vacant Possession
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.