Bright living with private alfresco
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You'll enjoy quality living in this light-filled apartment that features a large balcony with spa, ideally located walking distance to the CBD, Cullen Bay and Mindil Beach.
- - Open-plan living/dining area with stylish curved glass brick feature wall
- - Living/dining area opens to long covered balcony with alfresco spa
- - Large wrap-around kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
- - Modern main bathroom with large shower over bath plus stone-top vanity
- - Carpet and built-in robes to two large, light-filled bedrooms
- - Well-equipped European-style internal laundry adds convenience
- - Built-in linen cupboard/storage off entry in living/dining area
- - Air conditioning throughout; gloss floor tiles to living/dining
- - Parking for two cars in well-maintained modern complex
- - Prime inner-city location walking distance to the city and beach
The living is easy in this spacious executive apartment that offers luxury low-maintenance living in a vibrant inner-city location that's a hop, skip and a jump to the beach and city.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining area with built-in storage on your left and a curved glass brick feature wall that adds modern style to this light-filled apartment.
The living/dining area opens to a long covered balcony that stretches the entire length of the apartment and features a built-in spa where you can toast the sunset with a cold drink in hand.
The large wrap-around kitchen adjoins the living/dining area and features a breakfast bar, sleek black stone bench tops, modern white cabinetry, built-in oven and dishwasher.
Both generous bedrooms are carpeted, feature built-in robes and bright outlooks, and share the well-presented modern bathroom with large shower over bath and built-in stone-top vanity.
A well-equipped European-style laundry adds convenience and parking is for one car in the sought-after modern complex.
Owner/occupiers will love the prime inner-city location, and investors note the high rent returns available in this popular area.
Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 127 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: HR (High Density)
Council Rates: $1390 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $1,321 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1992
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.