Walk to the city from renovated modern villa
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This light-filled villa with large low-maintenance courtyard has been superbly renovated throughout and offers executive living on the edge of the city. It is ideally located walking distance to Cullen Bay, Mindil Beach Markets and Darwin CBD.
- - Spacious open-plan living/dining area features high, pitched ceiling
- - Living and dining areas both open to large paved, private courtyard
- - Quality new kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- - Renovated modern bathroom with large shower and wall-hung vanity
- - Carpet, built-in robes and bright outlooks to both generous bedrooms
- - Internal laundry with new sink and cabinetry combined in main bathroom
- - Split-system air conditioning throughout; floor tiles to living/dining
- - Single carport
- - Set at the end of a small complex with privately managed body corporate
- - Ideally located walking distance to the beach and city
Begin your mornings with a stroll along the beach, then walk to your CBD office from this ideally located villa that features quality modern interiors opening to a large low-maintenance courtyard.
Enter past the modern kitchen that has been superbly renovated with sleek white stone bench tops, induction cooktop, quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, and contemporary pendant lighting.
Continue into the open-plan living/dining area where high, pitched ceilings and abundant natural light create a vibrant modern living environment.
The living and dining areas both open to the large paved courtyard where there's plenty of room to entertain friends and family in a private, low-maintenance setting.
A short hallway off the dining area connects to the two generous bedrooms and main bathroom.
Both bedrooms feature carpet and built-in robes, and the main bathroom has been superbly renovated with floor-to-ceiling tiles in chic white, a large shower, modern wall-hung vanity and discretely combined internal laundry with new sink and cabinetry.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, and floor tiles to the living/dining area ensure stress-free low-maintenance living.
The single carport plus extra car space provide off-street parking for two vehicles, and the villa is peacefully set at the end of a boutique complex of just four residences.
This immaculate villa will be popular among owner/occupiers and investors alike. Act fast and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 187.7 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,405.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate: Self Managing - $910 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Lease Details: $470 per week on a Periodic Lease
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 1987
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.