Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Impressive Poolside Living In Stylish Split-Level Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
An enormous central entertainer's deck and large in-ground pool star in this immaculate split-level home that features an impressive renovated kitchen, ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to shops and your choice of quality schools.
- - Soaring pitched ceiling to spacious split-level living and dining areas
- - Premium renovated kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space
- - Huge central entertainer's deck overlooks large fenced in-ground pool
- - Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite opens to main deck
- - Built-in robes also to good-sized second and third bedrooms
- - Quality modern main bathroom with corner shower and separate bath
- - Split-system air con throughout; tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
- - Generous rear lawn with gardens and shed with covered patio
- - Single carport with adjoining external storeroom at front
- - Solar panels will cut your energy bills
A soaring pitched ceiling adds to the sense of light and space in the split-level living and dining areas that open to spacious poolside alfresco living that sets this home apart from the rest you've seen.
The stylish light-filled dining area steps down into the tiled living room that opens to the large in-ground pool and features recessed floating shelving.
The adjoining kitchen has been superbly renovated with gas cooking, premium cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, and the quality is continued in the modern main bathroom that features floor-to-ceiling tiles, corner shower and separate bath.
You'll love entertaining friends and family on the enormous central deck that overlooks the fenced in-ground pool; the real lawn and gardens offer plenty of space for family
playtime; and a garden shed features a covered patio.
The impressive king-sized master bedroom opens to the main deck and features a built-in robe and well-presented modern ensuite. There are also built-in robes to the good-sized second and third bedrooms.
Parking is for one car in the single carport and an adjoining external storeroom adds convenience.
See this home in person to truly appreciate its stunning split-level design and idyllic poolside alfresco setting. Organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 803 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,430 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity supply to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1982
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.