Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A sound and affordable start!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
With a low-maintenance interior and great location in the northern suburbs, home buyers looking for a sound privately built home should take note!
- Spacious open-plan living area adjoins the equally large dining zone
- Well-presented kitchen has breakfast bar and dishwasher
- King-sized master bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe
- Two remaining bedrooms feature good-sized built-in robes for ample storage
- Study near the front entrance could be outfitted as an additional 4th bedroom
- Fully equipped bathroom has both inbuilt bath and glass-screen shower
- Sizable entertainment area at the rear overlooks the large, fully-fenced yard
- Large garden shed provides additional storage; sizeable internal laundry
- Low maintenance floor tiles and split-system air-conditioning throughout
- Undercover parking for one vehicle; additional sure parking available in driveway
Only moments from Karama Shopping Plaza, Karama Primary School, parks, and public transport, this property also offers ample space inside and out.
The single carport at the front adjoins the large front patio area, which in turn leads into the spacious open-plan living and dining area with connecting study. The nearby kitchen is well presented, with pristine white cabinetry, sizeable corner pantry, large gas cooktop, underbench oven and dishwasher.
A short hallway leads from the communal living areas to the main bathroom and three large bedrooms, where large windows provide ample natural lighting.
Two of the three bedrooms have built-in robes; the master comes with a large walk-in wardrobe, in addition to a corner outlook over the established gardens.
A sizeable covered patio area at the rear is perfect for entertaining on warmer days. The adjoining yard area comes with established garden beds and large shed.
Split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout are additional features, as is the large internal laundry.
This house offers a great opportunity to those looking to buy, thanks to its size, low-maintenance interior, and location.
Area Under Title: 800 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority
Darwin City Council Rates: $1,450 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1982
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.