Huge coastal townhouse suits low-maintenance family living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculate courtyard townhouse offers all the space of a family home with upstairs and downstairs living areas and a lush private courtyard with in-ground spa, all located just steps to stunning East Point Reserve, moments to Fannie Bay shops, and 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Open-plan living/dining room with private garden outlook through glass louvres
- Living/dining room opens to courtyard with established gardens and in-ground spa
- Large kitchen features gas cooking, stainless steel electric oven and dishwasher
- Kitchen connects to internal laundry with outdoor access and separate toilet
- Upstairs family room opens to good-sized balcony with staircase to courtyard
- Large upstairs main bathroom with separate shower and bath, plus built-in storage
- King-sized master bedroom features walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Built-in robes to generous second and third bedrooms; air conditioning throughout
- Double lock-up garage with internal access plus separate walk-in storeroom
- Ideally located easy walking distance to stunning East Point Reserve
Move your family straight into this huge three-bedroom townhouse and enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle with low-maintenance alfresco living in the private garden courtyard.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room that showcases lush garden views through glass louvre windows.
The dining area opens to the large private courtyard that features established tropical gardens and an in-ground spa for low-maintenance alfresco entertaining.
The immaculate galley-style kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel electric oven and dishwasher connects through to the well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access and separate toilet.
Upstairs, the family area with built-in shelving opens to a good-sized balcony with spiral staircase down to the courtyard.
All three bedrooms and main bathroom with separate bath and shower plus built-in storage are off the upstairs family area.
The king-sized master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony, and there are built-in robes to the generous second and third bedrooms.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and parking is in the double lock-up garage with internal access and separate walk-in storeroom.
This huge, quality townhouse will go fast. Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 373 Square Meters
Council Rates: $1,400.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $1,843.00 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.