Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Expansive Opportunity in Exclusive Fannie Bay
- 8 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 10 Cars
Rare opportunity to acquire a stunning two storey home interconnected with a full size parents retreat, plus a massive 110sqm workshop with own office and bathroom facilities. This home will comfortably suit those seeking an expansive home to accommodate extended family living arrangements or frequent visiting guests.
It is set on a massive 1,230sqm block, just moments to the famous sunsets and walking paths on the foreshores of Fannie Bay and East Point Reserve.
- - Upstairs offers living/dining area with stylish modern kitchen
- - Large entertainer's balcony facing Fannie Bay Foreshore
- - Ensuite and walk-in robe to master bedroom
- - Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms
- - 110sqm garage/workshop with three-phase power plus office, lunch room and additional bathroom
Double Story House:
- - Upstairs living/dining area with quality timber kitchen
- - Living/dining opens to enormous entertainer's balcony
- - Two upstairs bedrooms plus well-presented main bathroom
- - Independent downstairs living with kitchen and full bathroom
- - Two generous downstairs bedrooms; four-car carport
The double story house and parents retreat are joined by a breezeway with timber steps and offer a total 850sqm of interior living space.
- - Fenced in-ground pool with shade sail
- - Full garden reticulation throughout
- - Sandstone exterior flooring and Modwood decking
- - 7kw of solar power will cut your energy bills
- - Eight-station CCTV system ensures your peace of mind
- - Dual drive way access with remote security gates
You must see this impressive property in person to truly appreciate its size, scale and setting.
The parents retreat is presented in immaculate as-new condition and features stylish open-plan living with designer kitchen, three bedrooms and large entertainer's deck that faces Fannie Bay Foreshore for incredible sunsets.
There are beautiful teak vanities and stone basins to the main bathroom and ensuite to master, plus built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms and a walk-in robe to the master.
On the lower level, an enormous 110sqm garage with three-phase power, bathroom and separate office plus an area that could be utilised as a lunch room or stores room. An ideal set up for car enthusiasts, home hobbies, or small home based repairs business.
The double story home is located at the front and features independent upstairs and downstairs living.
It has been recently renovated by Troppo Architects and presents two upstairs bedrooms plus adjoining study to master, plus a full bathroom, quality timber kitchen, and huge wrap-around balcony.
Downstairs, two additional bedrooms share a kitchen and full bathroom, and parking space for four cars in the enormous carport with extra off-street parking available via the dual drive way entry and secure remote gate access.
Area Under Title: 1230 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage Easements to Power and Water Authority
Darwin Council Rates: $3,200 Per Annum (Approximately)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces, 4 carport spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.