Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Executive Waterfront Living
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Executive waterfront living is at its best in this sleek contemporary apartment that showcases stunning harbour and wharf views, ideally located steps to the buzzing waterfront precinct.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining room in chic white opens to corner balcony
- Large entertainer's balcony showcases front-row harbour views
- Quality modern kitchen features gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Immaculate main bathroom with shower over bath and stylish wall-hung vanity
- Master bedroom features two built-in robes and luxurious modern ensuite
- Master bedroom also opens to main balcony with uninterrupted water views
- Built-in robe to good-sized second bedroom; European-style laundry
- Additional study nook in living/dining room offers a dedicated workspace
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; tiles to living/dining; carpet to bedrooms
- Walking distance to waterfront restaurants, cafes and convention centre
With a secure long term tenant in place, this luxury waterfront apartment will appeal to investors seeking a smart city investment or owner/occupiers looking for a second income to pay down the mortgage before moving in.
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining room where crisp white interiors direct the focus onto the panoramic harbour views that are on show from a front-row position in the newest stage of a luxury waterfront development.
The living/dining room opens onto the large corner balcony where uninterrupted water views from the fourth floor make alfresco entertaining a real treat.
The quality kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including hide-away dishwasher is immaculate in chic white, and the modern main bathroom features a shower over bath and stylish wall-hung basin with mirrored wall-to-wall cabinets.
Wake to sparkling water views in the light-filled master bedroom that features two mirrored built-in robes, ensuite with frameless glass shower and balcony access.
The second bedroom also features a mirrored built-in robe, and a study nook in the living/dining room provides a dedicated workspace.
A European-style laundry adds convenience, and low-maintenance floor tiles to the living/dining areas, carpet to the bedrooms and ducted air conditioning throughout complete the package.
See this immaculate apartment in person to truly appreciate its view and position. Organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 103 Square Meters
Council Rates: $1,450 Per Annum (approximately)
Body Corporate: Sterling Management $2067 Per Quarter (approximately)
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Year Built: 2014
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.