Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Top-floor executive apartment presents stunning corner views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This designer top-floor apartment offers executive waterfront living with stunning lagoon, harbour and wharf views from a prime corner position, ideally located steps to waterfront restaurants, cafes and convention centre.
- Elegant white open-plan living/dining room opens to corner balcony
- Top-floor balcony showcases corner lagoon and harbour views
- Gas cooking and stainless steel appliances to premium chef's kitchen
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and wall-to-wall mirrored cabinets
- Master bedroom features two built-in robes and luxurious modern ensuite
- Master bedroom also opens to main balcony with uninterrupted water views
- Built-in robe to good-sized second bedroom; European-style laundry
- Additional study nook in living/dining room offers a dedicated workspace
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; tiles to living/dining; carpet to bedrooms
- Corporate tenant currently in place to provide immediate investor income
Seize this opportunity to buy into the newest stage of a luxury waterfront development with this top-floor apartment that showcases the best views in the complex.
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining room where stunning lagoon, harbour and wharf views from a prime corner position take centre stage.
The living/dining room opens onto the large corner balcony where you'll love entertaining friends and family to a backdrop of uninterrupted water views from the top floor.
The quality kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including hide-away dishwasher is immaculate in chic white, and the modern main bathroom features a shower over bath and stylish wall-hung basin with mirrored wall-to-wall cabinets.
The impressive light-filled master bedroom showcases water views and features two mirrored built-in robes, ensuite with frameless glass shower and balcony access.
The second bedroom also features a mirrored built-in robe, and a study nook in the living/dining room provides a dedicated workspace.
A European-style laundry adds convenience, and low-maintenance floor tiles to the living/dining areas, carpet to the bedrooms and ducted air conditioning throughout complete the package.
This five-star executive apartment will attract plenty of attention from owner/occupiers and investors alike. Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,355 Per Annum
Sterling Body Corporate: $2067 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Area Under Title:103 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: CB (Central Business)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.