Inspection and auction details
Auction location: The Venue @ Fannie Bay
Huge family-sized townhouse is a must see
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This enormous three-bedroom townhouse will impress with soaring ceilings and atrium-style windows that create a luxurious sense of light and space in the huge open-plan living/dining area. It also features a large balcony with a spiral staircase down to the generous low-maintenance courtyard, and is ideally set a short stroll the marina and park, and just minutes to the city.
- - Expansive upstairs living/dining area with tiles and soaring atrium-style ceiling
- - Large kitchen features a breakfast bar, stone bench tops and ceramic cooktop
- - Living/dining area opens to the balcony with external staircase to courtyard
- - Upstairs powder room plus separate storeroom/walk-in pantry
- - Three downstairs bedrooms are all tiled and feature built-in robes
- - Master bedroom also features an ensuite and opens into the courtyard
- - Low-maintenance courtyard is paved and fenced with gated entry from front
- - Large main bathroom also downstairs with shower over bath
- - Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- - Double carport accommodates two cars in boutique residential complex
They don't make them like this anymore! With an enormous open-plan living/dining area, three generous bedrooms, a large entertainer's balcony and low-maintenance courtyard, this huge townhouse offers all the space of a large family home without the maintenance hassles.
Soaring ceilings and high, atrium-style windows create plenty of wow factor in the expansive upstairs living/dining area that opens onto the large covered entertainer's balcony.
A powder room off the living/dining area adds convenience, and the kitchen will easily cater for the growing family with plentiful bench and cupboard space plus a walk-in pantry/storeroom.
Three generous downstairs bedrooms - all with built-in robes - join the family-sized main bathroom, and the master bedroom opens to the paved courtyard and features a large ensuite with over-sized shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
An external spiral staircase connects the courtyard with the entertainer's balcony, and split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout ensure your year-round comfort.
Parking is for two cars in the double carport, and the peaceful boutique residential complex with tropical gardens is superbly maintained.
You must see this townhouse in person to truly appreciate its impressive size. Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 247 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Darwin Council Rates: $1,450 Per Annum (Approximately)
Body Corporate Fee's: $$990 Per Quarter (approximately)
Year Built: 1996
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.