Ocean Views from Quality Beachside Apartment
Ocean views extend from the entertainer's balcony of this quality three-bedroom apartment, ideally set in a prime position on the Nightcliff foreshore located walking distance to schools, parks and beachside cafes.
• Open-plan living/dining room in crisp white captures cool sea breezes
• Living/dining room opens to generous balcony with bright ocean views
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard space
• Well-presented main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
• King-sized master bedroom features built-in robe, ensuite and bright outlook
• Built-in robes also to good-sized second and third bedrooms
• Low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
• Split-system air conditioning throughout; well-equipped internal laundry
• Security intercom and lift access to apartment ensures peace of mind
• Parking for two vehicles in quality, beachside complex
Cool sea breezes and bright ocean views compliment the crisp white interiors to create fresh modern living in this quality three-bedroom beachside apartment.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room that captures sea breezes through glass louvre windows and opens to a generous entertainer's balcony with beautiful ocean views.
The adjoining modern kitchen is immaculately presented with a large breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard space, and the main bathroom features a shower over bath and separate toilet.
A hallway off the living/dining room connects to the three bedrooms all with built-in robes. The king-sized master bedroom also features an ensuite and a bright, elevated outlook.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms, and a well-equipped internal laundry adds convenience.
Lift access to the apartment and a video intercom ensures your peace of mind, and parking is provided for two vehicles in the quality, beachside complex.
Seize this opportunity to secure a vibrant Nightcliff lifestyle. Call now to organise an inspection while it lasts.
Whittles Body Corporate: $1373 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates: $1375 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1994
Area Under Title: 136 Square Metres
Leased until 27/10/2017 at $500 per week
Chrissy & Jay- WoolnerJust wanted to say a "thank you" for all your effort and help in buying this place. We love it - feels so good to know its yours - and not renting anymore.... Only had good experience with Tiffany and Korgan and will definitely recommend you guys!