Quality Courtyard Villa in Popular Beachside Suburb
Light-filled interiors open to a private low-maintenance courtyard in this well-presented two-bedroom villa that's conveniently located walking distance to Jape Homemaker Village and just five minutes to Nightcliff foreshore and markets.
- Living area opens to rear courtyard and connects to separate dining area
- Private rear courtyard features covered entertainers' patio and shed
- Large kitchen is off the dining area with stone bench tops and gas cooking
- Stainless steel electric oven, dishwasher and plentiful cupboard space also to kitchen
- Main bathroom features shower over bath and stone-top modern vanity
- Both generous bedrooms with floating timber floors and built-in robes
- Well-equipped internal laundry plus built-in linen cupboard
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas
- Parking for one vehicle in single carport at front
- Pet-friendly boutique complex with well-maintained tropical gardens
Investors note the strong rent returns on offer in this popular location, and owner/occupiers move straight in with no work to do.
Enter into a hallway with the generous master and second bedrooms located on your left and right respectively.
Both bedrooms feature floating timber floors, split-system air conditioning and built-in robes.
The entry hall opens into the dining area with adjoining kitchen in modern black and white that features a breakfast bar, sleek stone bench tops, gas cooking, built-in stainless steel oven, dishwasher and plentiful cupboard space.
The dining area flows through to the spacious living area that opens to the private courtyard with covered entertainer's patio and shed for additional storage.
The well-presented modern bathroom is off the dining area and features a shower over bath and stone-top vanity.
There are low-maintenance floor tiles to the living and dining areas, and split-system air conditioning throughout guarantees your year-round comfort.
A separate, well-equipped internal laundry adds convenience, and parking is for one car in the single carport at front.
The boutique complex is pet friendly and features well-maintained tropical gardens.
This well-located villa will attract plenty of attention from investors and owner/occupiers alike. Organise your inspection today while it lasts.
Area under Title: 246 Square Metres
Whittles Body Corporate: $998 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates $1360 Per Annum (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1998
Chrissy & Jay- WoolnerJust wanted to say a "thank you" for all your effort and help in buying this place. We love it - feels so good to know its yours - and not renting anymore.... Only had good experience with Tiffany and Korgan and will definitely recommend you guys!